- Sunday Services : 9 &10:30 am
- 1st-6th grade - room 201
- Pre-k - Kindergarten- room M01
- Nursery Available 0-5 years
- WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES: 6:30pm:
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Summer S.M.A.C.K.
- When Do We Meet?
- · Wednesday Nights@ 6:30pm
- · Sunday Morning @ 9am
- What Do We Do?
- On Wednesday nights we have a high energy service that involves worship from our student led team and preaching the Word of God. From start to finish our Wednesday night service is a relational event. Services also involve games, foosball, ping pong, food from our café, and sometime after parties where we go and hang out together. We are all about building community and friendships. · On Sunday mornings we have discipleship. This is a time where we dig deeper into the Word of God and discover who we are as Christians. We also have a time where students can ask and answer questions about their faith.
- Ages 18-30
Ignite meets once a week on Thursdays at 7 p.m. It is a diverse group of young adults who join together to worship Jesus in an open atmosphere. If you are in this age group or even a little older, you are welcome to join us for something real, steady, and life-changing.
We like to have fun & fellowship too! Scheduled outings include fishing, camping, hiking, biking, canoeing, etc.
Contact Pastor Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Now is a great time to join our community.
- Bible Studies:
- Tuesday morning Bible study at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday evening Bible study at 6:30 p.m.
- Men's Activities
- Wednesday evening Bible study at 6:30pm
- "Secrets of the Secret Place" by Bob Sorge.
- Men's Morning Manna: Every 4th Tuesday of the month at 6 am. Check home page for location or call the church office
Men understanding God’s will and call on their lives to be men of God in their homes, church, and community.
Year round activities are always happening. Join us for golf, hiking, family picnics, retreats, marriage seminars, serving in the church, serving in the community. etc.
- Friends Inc. is a ministry for adults ages 40-60 specifically designed to meet the need for fellowship and connection. Gatherings will happen on the third Friday every other month.
The Merry Widows is a ministry of widows who develop caring relationships with one another. Monthly activities include game nights, birthday parties, short road trips, picnics, etc. The Merry Widows also eagerly serve and volunteer in the church. All widows are invited to enjoy Jesus and life together.
This ministry is for adults 60 years of age and over who are “Alive and Free” in Christ. The ministry serves to provide opportunities for fellowship, service, and outreach. We believe that God is calling this group to fulfill God’s purpose by being actively involved in serving our church and our community reaching others for Jesus Christ. Watch the calendar for our upcoming events.